I have oh so much to share with you in this new year and this coming month, starting off with something fun I got to do in December. Thanks to Drive STI and Kia, I had the awesome opportunity to drive this beautiful 2014 Kia Soul!
You guys, it was the most amazing car to drive. I fell in love. Car love. I am always honest with you, my readers, and I really thought this car was not only quality but so luxury.
The 2014 Kia Soul has some wonderful features!
Some of my favorites while driving it for a week are:
- Heat and ventilated seats
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Electric power steering
- USB and auxiliary input jacks (so easily charged my iPhone and played music!)
- Push button start w/ smart key
- Heated steering wheel
- Heated rear outboard back seats
- Heated power-folding mirrors
- SIRIUS/XM radio
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Panoramic Sunroof w/ Power Sunshade
- Speaker Lights (They totally change color while the music plays. Perfect for a car dance party!)
- Privacy glass
Disclaimer: I received the product in this post for free to review, but my opinions shared are always 100% honest and my own.